Democrat Assemblyman Miguel Santiago of Los Angeles and former staffer to to Assembly Speaker John Perez has introduced legislation (AB 1674) caps the amount of firearms that may be purchased by a person at one per month.
About The Author
September 14, 2015
August 24, 2015
October 14, 2015
January 14, 2016
- Tech CEO arrested for sexually assaulting child, battery of officer
- Police searching for gunman who killed a man near Gold Line station in Lincoln Heights
- Groundbreaking slated for Vietnam War memorial at Camp Pendleton
- Ally of Milo Yiannopoulos wins control of California College Republicans
- Southern California prepares for more hot weather and extreme fire danger
- Murder-suicide in Joshua Tree may have been act of 'sympathy' after injury, family member says
- Last of the prototypes for Trump's border wall take shape in San Diego
- The race to escape Redwood Valley: 'Everyone out of the car! We need to run'
- 'It's a superhighway above our heads': South L.A. residents vexed by new LAX flight paths
- Small plane crashes, sparks brush fire near El Capitan Reservoir in San Diego County