Democrat Assemblyman Miguel Santiago of Los Angeles and former staffer to to Assembly Speaker John Perez has introduced legislation (AB 1674) caps the amount of firearms that may be purchased by a person at one per month.
About The Author
May 4, 2016
September 11, 2016
October 7, 2015
- High-tech Annenberg PetSpace adoption center opens in Playa Vista
- Rep. Maxine Waters speaks out on Republican health care bill at packed town hall meeting, as protesters gather outside
- 'Protect them like your own': At cadet graduation, LAPD Chief Beck defends program amid scandal
- Kings River flooding forces mandatory evacuations
- Earthquake: 4.2 quake strikes near Petrolia, Calif.
- Petitioners fight to save cross at desert airport in San Diego County
- L.A.'s new tallest building is poised to become a lightsaber with massive LED displays
- Southwest L.A. loves 'Obama Boulevard' proposal but wonders: 'Why not a major street?'
- Man is struck and killed by Metrolink train in El Sereno
- New Wilshire Grand hailed as a 'gorgeous nest' for Los Angeles