Democrat Assemblyman Miguel Santiago of Los Angeles and former staffer to to Assembly Speaker John Perez has introduced legislation (AB 1674) caps the amount of firearms that may be purchased by a person at one per month.
About The Author
June 10, 2016
September 8, 2015
- Whittier police investigating 'peculiar' deaths of two elderly women believed to be mother and daughter
- Essential California: More rent control, maybe?
- As Ventura seethes over fatal stabbing, police acknowledge mistake in handling of homeless man
- 12-year-old boy is reported missing in Santa Ana
- 1 dead and 11 treated for overdoses at Northern California prison
- Modesto woman kills 2 young sons, self
- Inmate firefighter collapses, dies on training hike during first day on job
- Ventura police acknowledge mistake in father's fatal stabbing at restaurant
- 'There is a problem in our workplace': Survey of L.A. city employees find many chose not to report harassment
- Garcetti says he would consider expanding rent control in L.A.